I purposely put the computer next to the window. I love being tucked into this little corner looking out at the world while the sun shines in, watching the birds fly by, the leaves rustle in the wind, dreaming that the laundry will magically put itself away -- one of my least favourite things to do because we all know it's going to end up right back in the laundry room anyway.
3 comments:
That is a lovely view. I can understand why you love your favorite spot. I too wish my laundry would magically put itself away because just like you my son's laundry gets shoved in the closet or just thrown on the floor and then right back down to the laundry it goes.
Hi! I came across your site from Dooce and love your blog. I LOVE your optimism and perspective. I hope this isn't too forward but I was watching the Today Show and they had a segment for this device called an L300 (the company name was Bioness I believe), and it spoke of a women with MS who was helped by this L300. It was so inspiring, and shed light onto the life of folks with MS. Anyway take care and I'll keep reading! :)
Thanks for your comments...more smiles added to my day :)
Thank you, Emily, for the info...not too forward at all. Any tidbits of info people pass on are a bonus in my books. I'll have to look it up.
Thanks again :)
Post a Comment