Friday, June 12, 2009

The bench


Back in January, I saw a storage bench at Homesense . I thought it might be the perfect size for under the window in our family room to hold some of the kids toys and for some extra seating. Of course, I hummed and hawed too long (3 hours to be exact) and by the time I went back, the bench was gone. I've been dreaming about this bench ever since. Well, today the sky cleared and the sun started shining (ok, ok, it's been grey out all day and just finished pissing rain) because there was the bench again screaming BUY ME!!!!! Lesson of the day, people... if you see it, buy it because you can always return it later. I tell myself this all.the.time but obviously I have yet to listen. Now I know who my kids take after in the listening department..Hmmm.

No comments: