This is what's waiting for me after I stop procrastinating. My Betaseron injection. Twist off the attached medicine bottle, add an auto-injector and it's good to go.
It's been over a month now (you can read about it here and here) and it actually hasn't been too bad. I haven't yet foamed at the mouth, my eyes haven't turned yellow and I'm assuming I'm not farting in my sleep as Steve is still sleeping in the same bed with me.
An online friend I met through Facebook mentioned something about the auto-injector having different numbered tips. I had no clue what the numbers meant until she brought it up. I've been using the number 12 tip (there are three tips to choose from 8, 10 and 12) but tried the number 8 tip to see what the difference was. I'm definitely using the number 12 from now on after my experiment. I find that I don't have any injection site reactions with number 12 (just a little sore patch but nothing too overwhelming) but I guess since number 8 doesn't inject deep enough, I have issues with the medicine staying too close to the surface of my skin. Anyway, I'm sure that's more than you wanted to hear. Maybe I should have warned you first and told you to plug your ears and hum. Next time.
These chips and dip are really good right now. Maybe I'll procrastinate a bit longer. On second thought, I just reached my hand in the bag and realized I've already polished off half the bag and almost half the French Onion dip. If the farting doesn't get me kicked out of bed, the French Onion breath might just do it.
2 comments:
Well, did you make it through the night????
I made it!!!! :)
Post a Comment