I'm stuck on the couch with the sniffles.
There are so many other things that I would rather be doing like hanging the cute curtains I bought for Bella's room from Bouclair or putting together the Smadal bookcase from Ikea to house her toys and books but I just don't have the energy. Instead I'm on my second cup of coffee and thinking about what kind of tea I should make next.
I better enjoy this moment without chaos because who knows when it will happen again! Here's my chance to catch up on all of your lovely blogs.


2 comments:
yep my hubby is sick too which means that I will be sick in about a wk cause you have to give it away and Im not feeling too awesomely great anyways so here we go again . Hope you feel better soon .
Love the curtains. I hope you feel better soon.
Take care,
Lisa
Post a Comment