Monday, February 1, 2010

What I Loved in January

I've decided to start something new on my blog this year. At the end of each month I'll devote a post to all of the things I loved that month, starting with January.

You can also head on over to Perpetual Bounce to check out what she loved in January.

1. Peppermint Mocha Latte from Starbucks

2. Canon T1i

3. Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon

4. The Blind Side -- a great feel good movie!

5. Guacamole (from Costco) with Tostitos

6. Birthdays -- Lucas turned 6 years old this month and I celebrated my birthday too (here and here)!

7. Honey Dijon Kettle Chips -- I'm usually not a fan of mustard flavoured products but I loved these.

8. Jujubes

9. Ogio Pinot Grigio

10. Contigo Travel Mug

11. Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana -- a wonderful place to go on a family vacation!

12. Fun Mail -- I rarely get mail that isn't a bill so birthday wishes in the form of a card are a special treat!

13. Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara -- I found it again!

5 comments:

sheba said...

mmm, starbucks! i *hope* to get a vanilla-caramel latte today! maybe i should get a contigo to put it in!

great list! here's mine: http://perpetualbounce.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-i-loved-in-january.html

Samantha said...

love Costco's guacamole! Now I must buy some next time I'm there!

Lisa said...

I love so many things on your list - especially the wines!

Stacey said...

nice blog. love the pics that you take. great list--sounds like a good month to me.

not a fan of costco's guacamole but love their hummus and pesto.

Faiza said...

loved the blind side too. i had no expectations going into the theatre and was pleasantly uplifted and surprised.