Although the warm weather won't be here for a little bit longer, it's hard not to get lost in the frenzy of all the Spring fashion that's been popping up in the stores lately. I fed my temptation the other day and bought these cute
ballet flats from Old Navy.

Just before Christmas, I found these fun zebra print flats on clearance for $10 at
Payless but I have only been able to wear them inside.

I can't wait for the warm weather to arrive!
4 comments:
love both pairs! [i remember the print ones from your mom's place.] i bought cute peep toe flats from old navy awhile back but my toes aren't painted so no photos to post.
Fun shoes! I can't wait for the warm weather too. I can't believe we are getting snow this week. Figures the week we finally expect snow our little "Bunny" will arrive, hopefully. I"m going to get a pedicure and will be sporting my flip flops!
Take Care,
Lisa
bklyn76 - I forgot I wore them then but I have yet to wear them outdoors.
SweDaisy - Ugh, I can't believe it either. We've gone so long without it. I'm super excited for you that your little one will be here soon!
I love shoes! Those are both very cute!
Post a Comment