Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am...


enjoying a mix of leftovers I found in the fridge for lunch -- leftover pasta from the other night, some grape tomatoes from a veggie platter, fresh garlic, basil, kosher salt and pepper all tossed together in a little olive oil and warmed on the stove. YUM!

What did you have for lunch today?

5 comments:

orchida said...

I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog. Your creativity and consistently positive attitude are such an inspiration.

Thanks to you I've reorganized my home office and laundry rooms!

Paula said...

Orchida - thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to stop by! Now if only I could get my office completely organized. It always seems to be a work in progress but at least there's progress!

phonelady said...

I love just throwing things together out of the fridge especially the fresh stuff .kuddos to you .

Shelley said...

Looks yummy!

Faiza said...

like! i had spinach and potatos (my mom's recipe) and chased that down with....green jell-o!