Friday, July 24, 2009

Work in progess


The changes have started, starting with my blog. I got all inspirational yesterday after reading All Things G&D. My friend recently introduced me to the blog and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks G&D and Perpetual Bounce for giving me the little push I needed.

I started changing the colours of my blog and even made a new masthead. Not sure I'm lovin' the green but I'm not hating it so for now it stays. I can always change it later. It goes right along with a few of my other favourite colours I've been enjoying this season -- brown, pink, turquoise, and pale yellow. I think I'll keep the layout the same as it seems to be working for now.

I was trying to come up with a logo for Keep On S'myelin! When I put the first letters of each word together I realized it sounded like chaos -- K*OS! There's no real reason for the asterisk except to put more emphasis on the K to make it sound like chaos -- a bit catchier than just saying the letters K-O-S, I think anyway.

It's still a work in progress so please bare with me.

Happy blogging!

No comments: