I love these questionnaires. You get to find out things about other people without even having to ask...
1.
What is your occupation right now?
Personal Shopper, Chef, Chauffeur, Booger Picker, Bumb Wiper. I guess some like to call it a SAHM.
2.
What colour are your socks right now?
Socks? What socks? Oh my god, I lost my socks! Has anyone seen my socks?
3.
What are you listening to right now?
the voices in my head. They keep yelling at me. Tell them to stop!
4.
What was the last thing that you ate?
chocolate covered ju jubes. I just ate the last one...sorry.
5.
Can you drive a stick shift?
No....just seems like too much extra work to make a car go.
6.
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Um...maybe my mom this morning before I went to her house.
7.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Love her....hugs!
8.
How old are you today?
12215 days old . Uh, maybe I should have stuck with saying 33 years old...I officially made myself feel older than I really am.
9.
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?
Basketball! I think it's one of the few sports I really understand....kinda, sorta.
10.
What is your favourite drink?
water and white wine but not mixed together because watered down white wine is just gross.
11.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have I ever dyed my hair? You're asking me if I've ever dyed my hair? Really? You have to ask? Um, well, yeah, I've dyed my hair....because I wasn't blond enough and thought Blondissima was the way to go. Didn't everyone jump on the let's dye our hair with drug store dye bandwagon and the Sun-in one too? You can't tell me I was the only one. I even dyed my hair three times in one day because I had turned it green the day before some dinner/dance thing in College. Yes, you read that right...THREE TIMES! What the hell kind of substance was I abusing in College to think my scalp and hair needed to be strip searched and then candy coated in peroxide?! I haven't dyed my hair since. Now I'm au naturel and proud of it!
12.
Favourite food?
We could be here all day. Right now I'm craving sushi.
13.
What is the last movie you watched?
The Hangover. Don't believe the hype or maybe I was just too hungover on Betaseron to appreciate the witty stupidity of what a lot of people are calling the funniest movie they've seen in a long time. Um, ya, I think that's it because that movie was right up my alley.
14.
Favourite day of the year?
any day that is sunny and warm
15.
How do you vent anger?
constantly complain about whatever is bugging me until something new starts bugging me. Steve just loves this about me...don't you honey? I can picture him saying yeah, right once he reads this.
16.
What was your favourite toy as a child?
Her name is Suzy AND SHE'S NOT A TOY! Ok, ok, it was Barbies. Yes, those dolls shaped like porn stars. The things kids were a loud to play with in my day. The horror!
17.
What is your favourite season?
Summer, summer, summer time. Ha, now I have that song in your head...and mine too, crap.
18.
Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries but now I feel bad that I left out cherries. Oh dang, you're both great!
19.
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
or you could just comment back. Isn't that the cool thing to do around here anyway? ;)
20.
Who is the most likely to respond?
voices, THE VOICES I TELL YA.
21.
Who is least likely to respond?
Well, now that I just yelled at the voices I think they might be on strike along with all the other City workers in Toronto.
22.
Living arrangements?
In a van down by the river. Ok, ok...it's a house, not a van, and we live by the lake, not the river. And if you read this blog you already know that. Man, I miss that Chris Farley.
23.
When was the last time you cried?
A little choked up from Michael Jackson's Memorial. I shed a tear during Luke's last tantrum.
24.
What is on the floor of your closet?
laundry, shoes, backpacks, stuff I really should put away.
25.
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to
Sheba but I'm not technically sending this to her....I just know she'll eventually read it.
26.
What did you do last night?
I could barely remember who I called this morning and now I have to remember what happened last night? Shesh, you think I had a brain or something.
yes, I'm still here.....
just trying to remember what I did last night......
It will come to me.....
Not now obviously.....but it will come to me....
27.
What are you most afraid of?
dying or someone close to me dying...though that part has already happened (my dad died when I was 17 years old for those that don't know)
28.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
plain with ketchup, mustard, relish and onion on a sesame seed bun. That's not really plain now, is it?
29.
Favourite dog breed?
Old English Sheep dog, St Bernard, Golden Retriever, those little white something-poo's that look like a fluff ball.
Speaking of dogs, I once had a dog named Diva (the name she came with). I was around 6 or 7 years old when we got her. My mom saw an ad in the paper saying "free to good home" and so Diva became ours. We think she was part terrier with some lab but who knows. My brother and I thought she looked a bit like Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but with bangs. She was a happy, hyper dog (did I mention she was hyper) and would always jet out the door the second someone opened it a crack. Shesh, you think we never walked the dog. She died when she was 16 years old I think.
30.
Favourite day of the week?
Mon, Tues, Thurs....I have the house to myself! Yes, I love my family but everyone needs time to hear themselves breath, fart, whatever floats your boat.
31.
How many provinces have you lived in?
one.
I've always wondered why people in the US say Toronto, Canada and not Toronto, ONTARIO, Canada. When we talk about the US we say Los Angeles, California. or Memphis, Tennessee not Memphis, United States. Why is that?
32.
Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. No oyster puke for me thanks.
33.
What is your favourite flower?
Roses, peonies, hydrangeas (and tons more) but I'm sure you could guess that from my garden pictures.
Back to #26 because now I finally remember what I did last night. We watched Lucas play soccer. I think Luke's nickname should be Dash (from The Incredibles). That boy can run! They lost last night but Luke was honoured with Player Of The Game. He was excited about his ribbon and coupon the coach gave him and kept asking when we could go play his free round of Mini Putt. Way to go, Lucas!
2 comments:
americans think "ontario" is in california [well, it is, but it's a city, not as big as our wonderful home, the province!] and why don't they believe me when i say it's just as cold in toronto as it is in many parts of the states???
Holy Cow!!!
I just learned a lot about you!!
Thanks for the insight!!
Post a Comment