Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween at our house

We had a spooktacular Halloween!

Lucas had a blast being Batman and Bella had a roaring good time as a lion. I managed to fit into my wedding dress again. I decked myself out in some of Bella's dress-up jewels and handed out candy in princess style. I think everyone got a kick out of me being dressed up too.





I'm loving the white pumpkin this year! Hopefully they'll be around again next year.






Now to put all the Halloween decorations away and start thinking about Christmas and Chanukah. Thankfully, Thanksgiving was last month. I don't know how some of you manage to fit another holiday in before Christmas. I feel full just thinking about it!

2 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are all of you!! Love the kids' costumes, and you look just adorable in your wedding gown! What a fun idea!

Love your pumpkins too. I'm so impressed with the carving on that white one--wow!

Paula said...

Thanks!