Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Decorating

I was at HomeSense yesterday looking at all the beautiful ornaments and holiday decorations. It inspired me to start my holiday decorating. I usually decorate in red, green and gold. I'm getting tired of the same look year after year so this year I've decided to tie in silvers, whites, pale blues and glass.

Centre Piece





Mantle (Excuse the mirror. I'm still searching for the perfect one.)







Now to figure out what to do with the tree!

Have you started your holiday decorating?

2 comments:

SweDaisy said...

We get our tree next Saturday. Usually that's the day the decoration boxes come out and the house get's "done". Love the silver and blue so far.

Take care,
Lisa

sheba said...

love the colour combo...and of course the mini disco balls! i was thinking of silver/glass too. you need to take me on a homesense trip!

this is our *first* real christmas as a family, so i'm excited to start the decorating, but i don't even know where to start!