I noticed a new vendor at Costco today and decided to find out what the excitement was about -- that is when I discovered the Miche Bag (you can view the Canadian site here).
These handbags are cute and fun, and the person who designed them was thinking!
The Miche Bag has an outside shell that can easily be swapped for a different shell to change the look. Instead of transferring stuff from one bag to another, simply change the shell. What a fantabulous idea!
You can check out all the shells here and here.
3 comments:
Wow--what a great idea! Very clever!
Hi! After reading this yesterday. I went to the Costco in Ancaster and bought a Miche bag. They had a good deal, the bag with 4 shells for $100. The lady was nice and let me pick 4 shells and not have to take the one that came with the bag. I bought an extra handle with a chain for $20. I'm signing up for the newsletter so I can find out when the new shells come out
Thanks for the tip ! I love it !
Taxingwoman - I'm jealous! Enjoy your bag!
Post a Comment