Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am...


enjoying a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte and a White Chocolate Blueberry Scone! Next time I'm getting the Caramel Brulee Latte. YUM!

4 comments:

sheba said...

mmm, caramel brulee! that's my new fave drink, but half sweet, no whip. have you tried the salted caramel hot chocolate? it's divine!

let's make another blurb/sbux date soon!

Lucky Girl said...

Hi! I recently found your blog and am enjoying getting to 'know' you :) I figured this post would be a good one for me to introduce myself because I'm addicted (as in year-round) to the half-sweet peppermint lattes at Starbucks!

SweDaisy said...

YUM! I'm usually a decaf non-fat latte kind of girl, but today I tried the Creme Brulee Latte and loved it. You definitely have to have a bit of a sweet tooth for it, but I didn't have a problem with it :)

Take care,
Lisa

Paula said...

bklyn76 - I haven't tried the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. I'll have to try it!

Amanda - Thanks for stopping by! I'll have to try the Peppermint Latte too!

SweDAisy - If you find the Latte too sweet, you can ask them to make it half sweet. Still very yummy!