Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday morning

It's Monday morning. Isabella is at daycare and I dropped off Lucas about an hour ago for his first day at camp.

I'm sitting here with my Timmie's coffee and banana nut muffin enjoying the silence. Ahhhh!

I think I'm going to try to tackle the back garden today and hopefully add two new ones in the back corners....that's if I have the energy. I can't stand seeing just fence when I look out my back windows. I need some green, some garden life!

I haven't been feeling too bad lately. Mega Superbitch is enjoying the summer air. Thank goodness! Why she has to be a total asshat in the winter is beyond me. I'm still tired all.the.time. but the sun and warmth seems to give me a lift. I just wish the weather was like this all year.

I love Canada but I really think I should be living somewhere that's always warm. We're in our forever home (or so we say) so we won't be up and leaving anytime soon. I keep hinting that maybe when we retire we could head down to Florida, buy a cool golf cart and call a trailer home for the winter. My friends parents do this and it sounds awesome!

I'm going to finish my coffee and then head outside.

Hope everyone enjoys their Monday!

No comments: