Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fave rave: Lip gloss and soap



Welcome to Canada, Bath & Body Works!

I know, I know, it's been like what, almost a year? But, oh my gawd, I'm still so excited!!!

My favourites so far are the foaming soaps and the lip gloss.

Not only do the foaming soaps smell great, they're also not too bad on the pocket and great for the kids. I find there's very little mess (something all parents can be thankful for I'm sure) and since it's foam, it's easier to lather and easier to rinse off.

Oh, and the lip gloss, it's like lollipops on your lips which makes me realize just how much of this stuff I must ingest on a daily basis. My favourite so far is Limeade Liplicious.

I just bought the new mint gloss the other day and it's fantabulous! When I put it on it gives that fresh breath, just brushed my teeth feeling...which I do, oh, only about five times a day. My poor enamel might thank me for this new lip gloss.

Thank you Bath & Body Works for finally making Canada your home!

1 comment:

sheba said...

i'm pretty annoyed that since you've turned me onto the limeade gloss they've discontinued it. grrr...