Seems to be working fine now...knock on wood.
I'm seriously thinking of getting a Mac. Our laptop has been shot for awhile now, and although the price of a Mac is double what PCs go for, I may have to reconsider. This whole virus thing is pissing me right off!
Anyway, I did a bit of running around today, trying to get errands done while the kids were out of the house.
I'm excited to say, I'm the proud owner of a new expandable hose from Beam for my central vacuum. Yes, you heard me right, I AM EXCITED!
I wanted something that I could use on hardwood and ceramic to clean up crumbs and cat hair and that didn't take up a lot of room. This expandable hose is the perfect addition to our central vac. It weighs a lot less than my other hose and it's compact -- stretches from about 8 feet to 20 or 30 feet. I hated lugging my other hose around the house. It was so awkward and heavy to carry up and down the stairs and since my cleaning lady brings her own vacuum, I really don't need the big one to clean up a few dust bunnies off the floor.
I can't wait to vacuum the main floor tomorrow! Um, did I really say that?
I also bought some wine today. My friend called my cell as I was in the liquor store. I told her where I was and she said she had some wine on the weekend that she liked. I could have been standing anywhere in the liquor store but as she was telling me the name of the wine, I happened to look on the shelf in front of me and there it was.

It's called Voga Italia Pinot Grigio. I'm loving the look of the bottle and I'm hoping I'll be as equally pleased with what's inside the bottle.
I can't wait to try it!
Cheers!
2 comments:
that bottle is gorgeous! i'm in the mood for wine too and have been compiling a list of wines i want to try including STRUT [some niagara-region wine that has a great pair of legs on its label!]
you need a mac. it will change your life. look at us, we now have two! it's so perfect for everything, especially organizing photos and working on your blurb books!
That is a neat wine bottle! I'll def. have to check it out after this baby comes--thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment