taking a moment for myself.
The kids are at the grandparents, Steve is taking a nap, the couch is comfy and HGTV is great company.
Now if only I could get my ass up off the couch to get a glass of wine.
I guess I didn't plan this very well.
I did manage to remember the laptop though -- the slow dying laptop but, hey, I managed to type this much. Let's see how long it takes to load.
2 comments:
good to finally read that you're taking time for YOU. it's about time, woman!
HGTV is really a stress reliever to me too. I hope you have a great time. By the way, there's a new social networking site dedicated to parents and kids, it's called Bluepixo.com - it's a place for Moms, Dads, and Kids! Now, there’s even a chance to win a free iPod Nano! I'm inviting you to meet other parents. And enjoy parenthood to the fullest. Thanks.
Post a Comment