My all time favourite Olay product is the Quench Body Lotion. I'm a sucker for moisturizing from head to toe. This lotion makes my skin feel so soft and never leaves my skin dry or flaky. It also has these teeny tiny little specs of shimmer -- not a lot but just enough sparkle without looking like a disco ball.
Olay Quench Body Lotion
One of my other favourite products is the Olay Total Effects Touch Of Foundation. I had been using the one without the foundation for a few years until the foundation one recently came out. I am totally loving it! I'm not one to wear foundation but these days (post-pregnancy) I'm noticing I could use a little coverage. It makes my face look a little less blotchy and keeps my face feeling smooth. I'm all for that! It also contains SPF 15 -- another added bonus. My little bottle of moisturizer has lasted for awhile now. A little goes a long way!
Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation
Happy moisturizing!
1 comment:
i just opened a new bottle of quench! i, too, am an obsessive moisturizer and YOU turned me onto this!
AND i use total effects since dove discontinued their face moisturizer.
we still think alike!
Post a Comment