When I had to leave work four years ago, I had a vision that I would organize this house from top to bottom, room by room (when I had the energy, of course). One week I would do the office, another week would be our bedroom, and so on and so on. I have yet to do this. Slowly but surely it will get done.
I've been in an organizing mood lately. I was at HomeSense the other day and found these cute fabric boxes that fit perfectly in my bathroom vanity drawers. There are lots of little sections and now I can find everything a lot easier than I could before.

3 comments:
I have seen those on TV before and thought they were a good idea. I didn't know you could purcahse them in local stores. I need to get some. I am an organizer and this would help immensely.
omg, we are on the same brainwave. i have been looking for those exact organizers to put in my *unmentionables* drawer to keep everything in order.
Rae - I got them at a home store here that sells items from other stores at a discounted price. It's called HomeSense. I'm sure they have them in the US. They seem to have better organizing stuff there than in Canada (and usually cheaper too).
bklyn76 - I was thinking of getting them for those drawers as well but I a lot of socks, etc. I guess I would have to put a few pairs in each section. I should try with the one I have and see if it will work in my drawer.
Post a Comment