watching ~ my children play with their friends.
procrastinating ~ mowing the lawn. I love mowing the lawn -- all part of my gardening enjoyment! But the lawn, and gardening, has been getting a bit neglected this summer. Hopefully once the kids are back in school I'll have some time for a little gardening TLC!
feeling ~ a little all over the place. I have a bazillion things on my mind with the start of school fast approaching!
wondering ~ how that little spider got on the inside of my window. The glories of lakeside living.
craving ~ chai tea. I think I'll make my way downstairs after this and add a nice warm drink to my me time.
missing ~ my brother and his family. I finally got to meet my nephew for the first time this month but sadly they had to make their way back home to Vancouver.
enjoying ~ reading about charities kids have created. Hannah Taylor who created Ladybug Foundation is very inspiring! I would love my kids to get involved like this. Hopefully one day!
2 comments:
You have neat random thoughts! watching your children play is the best!
Mmmm, now I'm craving chai, too!
Post a Comment