Friday, September 9, 2011

K Is For Kindergarten

Bella made it through her gradual entry week of Junior Kindergarten with flying colours! I think the real deal will be on Monday when she takes the school bus for the first time. I'm sure a few tears will be shed (mine, not hers sniff sniff).



4 comments:

Stacey said...

You mention French in your last post and JK in this one. I'm wondering if your daughter might be at the same school as mine who is also in JK... I won't post the school name but since we live in the same area and our neighbourhood school is French...just wondered if it was the same...can email to check. Small world. Riley is in the afternoon class with Mrs. L.

Anonymous said...

Aw, Bella is nothing short of adorable! And she looks so confident standing along the wall there :)

An Ounce of Luck said...

wow...kindergarten! I just realized that in one short year my Lilia will be off too... =(
Hope all is well!

Stacey said...

You know, I thought maybe I saw you while in line for a veggie burger last night...wasn't sure though so didn't say anything. Did you see me at all? I was in line alone except for a couple times when Jackson came to see me.