is the anticipation it provides.
~W.E. Johns~
~W.E. Johns~
Much Love Monday continued into Tuesday. The sun was shining. The air was somewhat warm. I decided it was time I get out of the house, treat myself to a Bold Mint Cafe Misto at Starbucks and stroll through Chapters -- one of my favourite things to do!
Chapters is blooming with all things Spring! It was so relaxing to walk by the unique assortment of gardening gifts (a few pictured above), the stacks of gardening books gracing the tables and the beautiful spring colours overflowing on the shelves. I smelled the candles, browsed the books and toured the magazines. I was stopped by a lovely associate to introduce me to the new free Plum Rewards program. I'll have to check it out.
It was a perfect way to spend an hour! I could have lost myself in the store for a lot longer if I didn't have to pick up Bella from daycare. There's always another day!
I had a Parent Council meeting last night so that took up most of the evening. When I came home the kids were sleeping so I relaxed with Steve on the sofa, checked my emails and watched a bit of TV. He dozed off and so I went upstairs, got my jammies on, turned on OWN and watched Oprah's Master Class featuring Oprah herself. I really enjoyed watching her talk about her life. There's something about how she speaks that inspires me.
Today it's raining, but with so much happiness that filled my life yesterday it has spilled over to today!
Enjoy your Wednesday!

3 comments:
Love the post...love the positiveness... =)
What a bright, cheerful post! I haven't been to Chapters in ages... Might have to go check out the gardeny things you've mentioned!
I'm loving OWN and Master Class is one of my favourite shows! The Oprah one was great!
Post a Comment