Friday, April 29, 2011

Let's Celebrate With Will And Kate

It was quite the royal affair this morning watching Will and Kate's wedding. I'll admit, I didn't get up in the wee hours of the morning but we did tune in the moment we got up and joined in the celebration, with tiara in place. I pvr'd the ceremony so I'll be watching its entirety later on today.

I remember the day Charles and Diana got married, sitting at the bottom of my mom's bed, every TV station plastered with photos from the event. It's not a very vivid memory but a memory none the less.

As we were watching Will and Kate waving from the horse drawn carriage, Bella announced that she was going to marry daddy so she could be a princess too, a little melt your heart moment.

I'm not sure if Bella will remember today, the day Will and Kate got married, but at least we have some pictures to commemorate the event.

Bella wouldn't let me turn the channel.
She kept calling Kate a princess




clips from the ceremony



waiting with the crowd to see the newlyweds


the newlyweds appear

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

It was a fairy tale wedding, I TiVo'd it. I think Bella will remember some of the wedding. Is that you? a princess also