The kids are home from school today but Steve had to work so it has been a pretty relaxing Easter Monday.
I managed to pull all the moss out from between the patio stones and sweep the patio with patio sand before the rain started.
Bella has had an art-filled day
I managed to pull all the moss out from between the patio stones and sweep the patio with patio sand before the rain started.
Bella has had an art-filled day

Lucas was playing with a friend and is now lounging on the sofa playing his DS with his best friend, Tiger

Bella finished her painting


and then remembered her big chocolate Ariel...YUM!

How was your Easter?
3 comments:
Our Easter was lovely, and our Monday has been much like yours... So glad for one more day off!
Looks like your kids had fun! So nice. I had a fun family day after Easter service....
yum, chocolate! that painting is very cool. does it dry 3D?
Post a Comment