This past weekend, the kids had a sleepover at my mom's house. Lucas was excited to go because he and my mom have this tradition where they go out for pizza and then stop by the ice cream shop after. He loves it and I love that he will always have fond memories of this time spent with grandma. Isabella finally joined this tradition too and had a great time!
My mom sent me an email with pictures of their weekend...
Isabella finally consented to sleep over for the first time at Grandma Barb's last night. She and Lucas were very very good. They watched a movie and TV, did crafts, including making necklaces they were sure Mommy would LOVE, played games and went out with Grandma for pizza and ice cream. Grandma had a good time.
Craft time!


Playing house

A fierce round of Hungry Hippo

Ice cream after pizza

Snack before bedtime

Time for bed
(Bella wanted to sleep with her big brother)


A fierce round of Hungry Hippo

Ice cream after pizza

Snack before bedtime

Time for bed
(Bella wanted to sleep with her big brother)

When we went to pick them up, Lucas came up to me with his hands behind his back and asked me to pick a hand. Of course I picked the wrong one at first but when I pointed to the other hand he presented me with a colourful necklace he made for me. Isabella quickly remember the ine she had made for me as well and ran to get it. They are both so beautiful and I've been wearing them with pride. I love my kids!
The necklace Lucas made is the longer one
and Bella's is the shorter one
and Bella's is the shorter one
3 comments:
What great memories they will have and have pics to help them to remember.
kim
The pics really tell a clear story of their amazing weekend! I love that!
grandma barb is took some great shots! the kids will cherish these memories for years to come!
love the necklaces, btw! b & l have a great sense of style!
Post a Comment