
enjoying some me time!
The boys are at the Toronto Maple Leafs game. Bella announced at 7:30pm that she was tired so I quickly rushed her upstairs and took advantage of the situation. She was sleeping by 8pm!
I'm now sitting on the couch, watching HGTV, with a glass of Guilty Men white wine in one hand and a Cadbury Cream Egg in the other (yes, it's that time of year again. Woohoo!) while I do a little catching up on what's going on in the blogosphere.
How are you spending your night? Hope you're having a good one!
2 comments:
how was the wine? wish i was there with you, though i think creme eggs are gross! i'd bring a big bag of mini eggs! miss you so much!
The wine was pretty good. I'd buy it again. I have mini eggs too...the big bag from Costco! Miss you too! xo
Post a Comment