Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm bringing this idea over here that Amanda from Living Lucky adapted from another blog. Hmmm, maybe this will become a regular addition...

watching ~ the end of Glee! I wish I could dance and sing like they do. Oooo, now Sarah 101 is on. Love Tuesday night TV!
procrastinating ~ making the kids lunch for tomorrow. Definitely not one of my favourite things to do.
feeling ~ exhausted! Thankfully it's almost bedtime.
wondering ~
why some people can just simply dance and sing? The girl who plays Brittany and the guy who plays Mike on Glee amaze me with their dance skills. Their bodies move so effortlessly to the music. Beautiful!
trying ~ to stay awake.
missing ~ summer. Only a few months away. YAY!
loving ~ having all the family home tonight, two of which are soundly sleeping....make that three :)

5 comments:

Vanessa@decor happy said...

Love this post! Nice to find your blog - thanks for stopping by mine.

sheba said...

glee is pretty amazing, isn't it? brittany was one of beyonce's dancers during her single ladies tour. :)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I see you are a normal Mom, I did not enjoy making lunches either. I was always tired but it got better with time??
kim

Lucky Girl said...

Oh man! I missed/forgot about Sarah 101 because I was busy with Dancing with the Stars... I'll have to set the PVR for the weekend :)

Jessica said...

So wish I could sing! But I cannot carry a tune to save my life!