Bella and I spent the afternoon with some wonderful friends we met during our February Punta Cana getaway. Bella and Hannah hit it off from the moment they met so it's nice they can continue to be "beach buddies" as they don't live too far away from us.
As I type, I'm enjoying a glass of white wine and some Swedish Fish {thinking of you, Sheba...one of your favourites, I know}.

A fresh batch of cookies just came out of the oven. Ok, not homemade but still yummy. They smell oh so good and they're still warm...Mmmm!

The weekend is off to a great start! How are you spending your weekend?
3 comments:
I completely agree! This weekend is definitely a welcome one. We will mostly be running errands etc... But for tonight its a homemade pizza and a movie on the couch for us :)
What a combo...wine, Swedish fish & cookies! Haha!
Enjoy! =)
eating swedish fish without me???? rude!
i received a btl of white kosher wine caleld "bartenura." it's so sweet, it tastes like juice, but it's great mixed with club soda as a spritzer!
hope b is feeling better!
Post a Comment