Monday, March 28, 2011
Custom Compact Camera Case
After waiting a few weeks, my new personalized camera case arrived in the mail to house my Canon SD1400IS! I'm giddy with delight as I've been looking for a camera case for awhile now.
When ArtsCow's Custom Compact Camera case went on sale for $4.99US (reg. $9.99) I couldn't pass on this great price. Can I get a Woot! Woot! I love finding a good deal {thanks for the heads up Sheba}!
Creating and ordering the case was quick and easy. While the quality of the picture on the case could be better, I'm not complaining because at $4.99US it really was quite a bargain.
You can create your very own personalize products too by going to ArtsCow. Sign up for their newsletter and get deals delivered to your inbox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oooh...I want one! Heading to that website now! =)
I love the idea of creating, have looked at Artscow. Nice
kim
so glad you like it! i haven't ordered anything from them yet...happy you were the guinea pig! :P
Very neat - And a great deal!
Post a Comment