Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Window Shopping: HomeSense


It's that time of year again -- HomeSense is twinkling with beautiful things for the holidays!

After a quick stop into Starbucks for my Peppermint Misto, I took a moment for myself and wandered the aisles of HomeSense. I felt a sense of calm surrounded by the beauty of all that glows during the holiday season. They truly have some wonderful and unique decor for great prices.

Here are a few things I came across...



[add a little bling to your tree with these beautiful ornaments]



[add these sparkling trees to a mantle or group them together on a table as a centrepiece]

[welcome your guests with holiday table decor]

Read more about my HomeSense finds here, here, here, here and here.

5 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

HomSense is always a great source for the holidays!

sheba said...

i need stockings and decor...let's hit up homesense on wed!

SweDaisy said...

Love HomeSense! I would live there if they let me. I would spend all day "playing". Your porch is just darling. Coconut M&M's hummm.. not sure how I feel about those :)

Take care,
Lisa

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

Just stopping by from The Mom Blogs....

I had to comment, as I too feel utter peace and calmness when I walk around HomeSense I often hop in the car and drive there for a (long) browse...and don't buy a thing. Just a place for me to escape from the kids, and home for a while!

Cheers!

Paula said...

@Tales of a Hockey Wife - Thanks for stopping by! Yes, walking through HomeSense with a coffee in hand a great escape. Hmmm, sounds like I might need a HomeSense fix today. Have a great day!