I noticed in a Bouclair flyer a few weeks ago that a Kids Collection would be coming out soon. I showed Bella her options of what could be her new bedding and daringly let my three year old pick which one she liked best.
Here are the results of a Bouclair bedding make-over. Bella and I had so much fun putting it together!
Thanks Bouclair for bringing some colour to my little girl's room!
I strolled through Bouclair and came home with this:

And ended up with this:

I had this green lamp leftover from Lucas' baby room so when Bella came into our lives, I decided to add a little sparkle, and a little pink:

I've always wanted a chandelier in a bedroom or bathroom. Bella's room was the perfect place to add a little something special to dress up the ceiling. I found this chandelier at Canadian Tire on sale for $49.99:

Who says art has to be expensive? I bought these frames from HomeSense for $10 each. I found some pictures of roses from my garden and made some prints. Voila!:

One summer, Lucas and I decided to have some fun taking silly pictures of ourselves. I framed the pictures and they now hang in the hallway upstairs. Last year, Bella and I had our own silly fun:

This Ikea Smadal bookcase was the perfect addition to house Bella's collection of books and accessories:

I've been thinking for awhile now what to put above Bella's bed, when I came across these - wall stickers. And at $12.99, who could pass up this deal! It was really simple to apply the flowers to the wall, just peel and stick. They are easy to remove too:





One happy girl!
5 comments:
really, i know i keep saying it, but i need to sit down with you, set up a home decor budget and then let you go wild in MY house.
gorgeous!
what a beautiful gift for bella! and a room that she definitely grow into!
What a lucky little girl! It looks great.
Beautiful Bedroom, Wall Stickers and Wall Decals are more and more affordable. I am surprised more people don not use them.
Thanks everyone for taking a look! It was really fun do put together, along with my little girl.
Post a Comment