If you have been following my blog, you might remember that I bought a pair of tall boots last year. I thought they fit when I bought them but after smushing my foot into a pair of boots that are half a size too small, I've come to terms that I need to let them go and invest in a new pair.
Enter, the Bay.
I happened to walk by the shoe section yesterday and staring at me was a pair of Chinese Laundry tall boots similar to Sheba's pair and on sale for 25% off -- woot woot! Bring on the leggings!
2 comments:
good choice! now we can be twins!
Love the boots. I just got a new pair of flat boots too. I love that they make my leggings looks dressed up, and at the same time be able to run after Olivia.
Take care,
Lisa
Post a Comment