Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha Latte

I found heaven! OK, maybe just a little taste of heaven but it was heavenly none the less. Oh, what might you ask am I talking about? My new fave latte from Starbucks -- enter the Peppermint Mocha Latte ... ooo, ah, oh!
Simply delicious! And so was the pumpkin scone I had with it. YUM!

5 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

So glad you liked it! I take mine half-sweet and based on your reminder in this post, I'll be making a Starbucks stop this evening :)

sheba said...

i am in starbucks withdrawal... :(

Faiza said...

have never had coffee or tea before - but i will never say no to a strawberry banana vivanno from starbucks...YUM!

K @ TS said...

mmmm...meeee too! Amanda, I take mine half sweet also. Otherwise, it's a bit of an overkill. But so good!

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

This looks so yummy!