I've been on the hunt for a new travel mug. I do have one, not a very good one, but I have one. It magically appeared in my kitchen cupboard one day. I honestly have no clue where the mug came from. I think it might have been a work gift or at least I think it was a work gift. It's functional but it has seen its day. So on the hunt I have been for a new travel mug for when I have to stand waiting for Luke's bus in the freezing cold, oh joy! I scored these Contigo Travel Mugs from Costco the other day -- two for $22! Instead of a flip top or a piece to slide open there is a button you press to open the spout just before you take a sip and then release to close it again. So far the mug has been good to me. No spills and my coffee has stayed nice and warm. Hmmm, maybe I should use them while I'm at home too to avoid reheating my coffee umpteen times (yuck, I know, but it's faster than making a new cup).
Monday, January 25, 2010
Contigo Travel Mug
I've been on the hunt for a new travel mug. I do have one, not a very good one, but I have one. It magically appeared in my kitchen cupboard one day. I honestly have no clue where the mug came from. I think it might have been a work gift or at least I think it was a work gift. It's functional but it has seen its day. So on the hunt I have been for a new travel mug for when I have to stand waiting for Luke's bus in the freezing cold, oh joy! I scored these Contigo Travel Mugs from Costco the other day -- two for $22! Instead of a flip top or a piece to slide open there is a button you press to open the spout just before you take a sip and then release to close it again. So far the mug has been good to me. No spills and my coffee has stayed nice and warm. Hmmm, maybe I should use them while I'm at home too to avoid reheating my coffee umpteen times (yuck, I know, but it's faster than making a new cup).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maybe i should invest in these b/c i'm always reheating my coffee at school umpteen times! [love the pic, btw!]
Post a Comment