Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blurb Book

With Christmas not that far off, my mind has been on creating my next Blurb book. They have been great gifts for the grandparents and a wonderful keepsake.

Last year's book contained over 500 pictures and 120 pages.

Here are some of the pages from last year's book....









8 comments:

Dianna said...

I came across Blurb when trying to decide an easy way to catch up with all my photos. I like the looks of the books. Is it easier than photo albums once you get the hang of it?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Hi Dianna - Thanks for stopping by! I find the Blurb books a lot easier. Uploading your pictures is quick and easy and then you just drag and drop them into the templates. The thing I like best is that you can print multiple books as gifts. It would take me forever to make multiple books doing it the album way. Hope that helps!


Hi Emil (er, s? Is that you?) - I haven't started this yet which is not what I had planned. I should have had the book done up to August by now but, alas, so much to do so little time. It's on the agenda for this week!

:: Cindy Chick Designs :: said...

Oh my word, I LOVE this idea!
(also lovin' the new blog layout, v. stylish!). x

Paula said...

CCB - Thanks!

Karla said...

Have you had any problems with duty costs? ie you pay for the book and shipping and then get a hefty bill at the door?
Book looks great! I used Shutterfly for books up to now....they've been great!

Paula said...

Hi Karla - I've never had to pay duty at this end. The book is shipped right to your door. If you're not home, the book goes to your nearest post office. Hope that helps!

sheba said...

have you started yours for this year yet? i have to get on indio's pronto! just thinking about the hrs i'll be obsessing over it makes my head hurt but i love my blurb books!

[reposted on my account instead of HB's!]

let's make a date to start our books together!