With Lucas, it was all about the kids music. The second time around we got smart and realized that if you didn't start off by playing kids music, they wouldn't request it. Now we have them singing The Beatles, Blind Melon, Tim McGraw and Kid Rock to name a few. Yes, my kids listen to Kid Rock. Rock on! Isabella had quite the liking for Cowboy by Kid Rock last summer. She still requests it every so often but she's really into Girls Just Wanna Have Fun at the moment.
The Barenaked Ladies released a kids CD at the beginning of this year called Snacktime. I was hesitant to buy it since it is a kids CD but I'm a fan of BNL so I thought I'd make this one exception. I'm glad I did. I think I appreciate the CD more than the kids do. Those guys are just so talented! I'm kind of sad that we didn't get to see the Snacktime concert before Steven Page left the group. Oh well, the kids and I can have our own Tribute To Snacktime concert in the car.
The Barenaked Ladies http://www.bnlmusic.com/
1 comment:
Hahahah...check out the moves!! Love it.... =)
Post a Comment