Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fireworks










I'm finally getting a chance to post some pictures from Victoria Day weekend.

It turned out to be a really nice night with a beautiful sunset. The kids decided to ride their bikes to the park while the adults walked. I'm all for kids getting exercise by riding their bikes but in the end I wish they would have walked with the adults. Our next door neighbours daughter learned to ride her bike without training wheels about two weeks ago. One day she was wobbling and the next day she was off. It's amazing how quickly they learn. With Lucas still having training wheels on his bike, he just can't seem to go as fast as a two wheeler and so he got frustrated even before everyone started pedaling away. I guess I was getting just as frustrated with him getting frustrated because when we got home Steve asked Lucas how the fireworks were and the first thing Lucas said was that next time daddy should come too with a "mommy kept bitching at me" tone in his voice. Oh well, patience will come...I keep telling myself that. In the end, Lucas and I had a good time!

1 comment:

sheba said...

great photos of the fireworks!