I feel like I've been run over by a Mac truck. The MonSter (or the Mega Superbitch) is getting nasty and by the MonSter I mean Multiple Sclerosis.
Flare-ups always seem to happen around this time of year. Just when it's starting to get nice out -- BAM! -- I'm forced to veg on the couch for hours on end. I know, it sounds lovely to be able to do nothing but watch tv and lay down all day but it's far from it.
The buzzing sensation, the tingling, the vibrations, the numbness, the pounding head, the blurry eyes, l'hermitte's, that wonderful hug feeling around my chest, face, shoulders...definitely not lovely by any means.
What's even harder is to not be able to play with my kids -- to hear them call for me and there I am barely able to get up. Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who will jump at their beckon call!
No comments:
Post a Comment