I'm always looking for a new K-Cup flavour to try in my Keurig [a much loved Christmas gift from the fam]. Coconut is one of those little things that make me happy, so when I saw Island Coconut staring at me from the shelf I had to try it.

Yum!
I'll be adding that to my list of faves that include Green Mountain Rain Forest Nut, Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee, Timonthy's Cinnamon Roll, Pumpkin Spice and Midnight Magic, Kona Tully's Extra Bold and a few others.
What's your favourite K-Cup flavour?
I buy my K-Cups from Markol Distibrution in Pickering, ON [they have other locations too]. Great selection and great price!

Yum!
I'll be adding that to my list of faves that include Green Mountain Rain Forest Nut, Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee, Timonthy's Cinnamon Roll, Pumpkin Spice and Midnight Magic, Kona Tully's Extra Bold and a few others.
What's your favourite K-Cup flavour?
I buy my K-Cups from Markol Distibrution in Pickering, ON [they have other locations too]. Great selection and great price!
6 comments:
I've never heard of K-Cups. My go-to drink is always a Starbucks extra-foamy, non-fat chai tea latte. Mmmm. I could really go for one right now. But since I'm at home and not at Starbucks, I'll settle for a nice hot cup of orange pekoe tea. Aaah, that's better!
oh, what i'd give to be enjoying a cup of coffee with you right about now. missing you immensely.
Yes I need coffee to start the day but I have not tried any K-cup yet
Oooooh...Island Coconut sounds delish!
I just got some Chai Tea Latte K-Cups...very yummy!
@ Erin - Mmm, I heart Starbucks! I love the chai tea lattes too but I've been on a Misto kick for awhile.
@sheba - missing you too! We really need to get together xox
@Kim - just finished my second cup! Hope you enjoyed your morning coffee :)
@Jessica - Did know there was a chai latte k-cup. Must check the next time I'm in the need of k-cups!
Hi Keep on S'myelin!,
Good post, love the cup.
My favurite teas are lemon and ginger, apple, blackberry and nettle and hibicus and strawberry and loganberry.
Sorry I have not been here for ages, I have been spending more time in my wheelchar and less in front of my laptop.
Love,
Herrad
Post a Comment