Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Gift From Shutterfly: Free Holiday Cards

My friend, Sheba, has made some wonderful cards for a few different occasions online at Shutterfly. When she posted on her blog about receiving 50 free Christmas Photo Cards from Shutterfly just by blogging, I had to join in! Thankfully, I haven't done my Christmas cards yet.


I've already started playing around with creating my own holiday cards. It's real easy, fast and fun! There are so many beautiful cards to choose from with tons of different layouts and options to add your own pictures and personal message. I'm having a hard time narrowing down my choice to just one! Shutterfly has some other great things you can make as well such as photo books and photo calendars -- both wonderful ideas for gifts for the grandparents!

If you're a fellow blogger and want to join in the fun of creating your own holiday greetings, sign up here to get 50 free cards for yourself! This offer is the perfect way to get started on sending out holiday cards to your all the wonderful people in your life!

1 comment:

sheba said...

oooh, i didn't see that one! love the photos you chose!