frustrated that the colours on my blog look a lot different on my PC than on my Macbook. They looked better on the Mac. Back to the drawing board. Blog decorating is so much fun, and a lot cheaper than house decorating!
Some of the girls there were twitter people so that was one way , I got an invitation email from the audience co-ordinator , I think that some bloggers were just "found" by the steven and chris show people , some were "beauty" bloggers and some design , I don't know why you weren't told , lots of us blogged about it , you can go an time they are always looking for audiences.
@bklyn76 - I don't konw what I did but I deleted your comment so I'm adding it here. Sorry about that.
bklyn76 said...i hate the disparity b/w mac and pc too! mac always looks better, but pc is more common so you kind of have to ammend for the common folk. ;)
I hear you. My blog is having a bit of a fashion crisis right now. I think it had about 5 different looks on Sunday. I'm still not happy but its better than the "Mom jeans and cardigan" look it was previously rockin.
5 comments:
Hi,
Please visit my blog and pick up your award.
Love,
Herrad
Some of the girls there were twitter people so that was one way , I got an invitation email from the audience co-ordinator , I think that some bloggers were just "found" by the steven and chris show people , some were "beauty" bloggers and some design , I don't know why you weren't told , lots of us blogged about it , you can go an time they are always looking for audiences.
That's for sure! Unfortunately...Im not very computer savvy and have a hard time figuring this blog thing out still!
@bklyn76 - I don't konw what I did but I deleted your comment so I'm adding it here. Sorry about that.
bklyn76 said...i hate the disparity b/w mac and pc too! mac always looks better, but pc is more common so you kind of have to ammend for the common folk. ;)
I hear you. My blog is having a bit of a fashion crisis right now. I think it had about 5 different looks on Sunday. I'm still not happy but its better than the "Mom jeans and cardigan" look it was previously rockin.
Post a Comment