Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am...

home from watching the movie The Killers with my girlfriends and full from wavy Lay chips with French Onion dip, a glass of white wine, Balsmic Vinegar and Sweet Onion Miss Vickie's, Junior Caramels, another glass of wine, Sweet Chili Crispie Minis, more Lay chips but with Helluva Good Dip because we finished the first dip and then finished the night off with my last sip of wine. Oy, my belly! Can I just say, what a waste of two hours....the movie that is, not the food or the great company. Hmmm, just realized we forgot to eat the cupcakes.

4 comments:

Faiza said...

how fun! all that yumminess in good company makes a bad movie worth it!

sheba said...

um, i know i could chow down on all of that, but just reading about it makes me ill. ;)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love the name of your blog! My kids are grown, do not know how SAHM's do it. I forgot! The chips sounds yummy!
kim

Paula said...

@Stuff could always be worse - Thanks for stopping by! I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to blog. Hopefully I'll get a chance soon.