We were together for 17 years and now it's been 17 years since we've been apart.
So fitting that you passed away on April Fool's Day! Everyone still remembers your jokes and silly ways. We reminisce often and always get a good chuckle. You still have a way of putting a smile on every one's face.
Hi, It has been awhile since I visited many blogs. Decided to do a quick visit to say hello to as many blogs as possible tonight.. Nice to visit your blog its been ages, I am sure it will not be so long again especially now my life is getting better. I went out this afternoon for the first time since 19 August 2009 and it was brilliant. Lovely to feel my world getting bigger again after all this time in bed. Have a good evening and a pleasant day tomorrow. Love, Herrad PS Please visit Steve @ The Wheel Of Fortuna
http://spinfortunaswheel.blogspot.com/
Important we support him in the first weeks of his bereavement.
6 comments:
Such a beautiful tribute to a man that must have been a wonderful father. I still miss mine and it has been 16 years for me.
{hug}
Thinking of you Paula.
{hugs} Your dad sounds like he was a great guy. I am so sorry for your loss.
Thanks everyone!
Hi,
It has been awhile since I visited many blogs.
Decided to do a quick visit to say hello to as many blogs as possible tonight..
Nice to visit your blog its been ages, I am sure it will not be so long again especially now my life is getting better.
I went out this afternoon for the first time since 19 August 2009 and it was brilliant.
Lovely to feel my world getting bigger again after all this time in bed.
Have a good evening and a pleasant day tomorrow.
Love,
Herrad
PS
Please visit Steve @ The Wheel Of Fortuna
http://spinfortunaswheel.blogspot.com/
Important we support him in the first weeks of his bereavement.
Post a Comment