Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am...

thinking about how much I enjoyed my Venti Non-fat Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks today. Best of all, it was half price! You too can enjoy a half price latte from Starbucks between 2 - 5pm until February 20th.

4 comments:

An Ounce of Luck said...

Oh yum yum...sounds fantastic!! =)

sheba said...

i'm not a big chai latte fan, but e loves them. i always get him a "no water, extra hot, lactose-free [which is skim] tazo chai latte.

i, on the other hand, had my very first vanilla rooibos latte, and it was yummy! tasted like dessert!

Paula said...

@bklyn76 - Mmm, might have to try that one tomorrow!

Jessica said...

I had the same thing this morning! Hahaha!!!

Well...mine was only a grande!

Last night my Starbucks made me a mint and chammomile combo "sleepy time" tea too that was delish!