I'm pretty sure I'm having an MS attack, a flare-up. My left side of my body feels weird -- a numb, tingling feeling all across the left side of my torso (rib cage), under my left arm to my pinky finger and now I feel it in the left side of my neck, jaw and cheek.
I usually just ride it out but wondering how others deal with their attacks/flare-ups?
2 comments:
i can't say i know what you're feeling, i just wish you didn't have to feel it.
i'm hoping it subsides quickly.
{ hugs }
I do pretty much like you and ride it out. Unless it is a major problem I don't go to the doctor. I hate going because he will order more tests or medicine - neither of them I want. Hope you get this this one soon and get to feeling better.
Post a Comment