Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A beautiful Fall evening

Have I mentioned how much I love where we live? Of course I have (here, here, here, here and here and I'm sure a few other posts have me beaming with glee about our neighbourhood) but I must tell you again -- I LOVE IT HERE! Close to the lake and not too far from the city.

One of my favourite spots in our neighbourhood is along the Waterfront Trail that runs along Lake Ontario. There is the path to follow along, benches scattered along the way to sit and pause at the spectacular view of the lake and big trees surrounding you. It's breathtaking!

I was driving by today and just happened to have my camera with me to capture a beautiful fall evening.

If you click on this picture to make it bigger, in the distance you can see
the CN Tower in downtown Toronto





3 comments:

cfprnms said...

Your pictures are gorgeous. I have to have someone drive me to the river that flows through the IL countryside near where I live. The MS monster has already taken my ability to drive, and the red pickup my father left me when he passed. But when I can make it, I go to the river, and I know well how much better I feel when I can get there. Thanks for sharing your pictures. You can see a picture of my river at "https://www.lifewithmsnobalance.blogspot.com."
Christy

Danielle and Clint said...

All the resason I love fall...thanks for sharing!

Rae said...

I can see why you love it so much. It is breathtaking and beautiful. You did an excellent job capturing it.