Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am...

still here.

A few of you have been wondering where I've been. My mom had knee replacement surgery last week so I've been pulled in a few different directions with helping her out and keeping on top of things here.

I've taken so many pictures, had so many thoughts and haven't been able to find a moment to write about any of them. Hopefully I'll have some time soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

4 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

It is good to help with Mom, take time with her...

sheba said...

i've missed you in the blogosphere! do you ever wish that you could just magically transfer your blog post ideas from inside your head to the computer? i do.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, yes, what Sheba said! That's a brilliant idea.

Take care and I look forward to some lovely posts from you very soon!

Herrad said...

Hi KOS!,
Good to read you are well.
Please call by my blog and pick up your awards.
I hope you enjoy passing them on as I have.
Its a pleasure to visit you and read your posts.
Love,
Herrad