Friday, October 22, 2010

Wall Bling

Recently, the question, "What do you have on your walls?" came up. We don't have much wall space in our house as it's fairly open concept, but I've managed to fill most of the wall space we do have.

What do you have on your walls?






5 comments:

SweDaisy said...

Hey,

Love the changes you made to your blog. I'm loving the 6 pictures above the sofa. Where did you get the circle mirror? It's beautiful.

Take Care,
Lisa

Paula said...

Thanks Lisa!

Both circle mirrors came from HomeSense (one of my favourite stores). I recently saw the same mirror above the desk at Bouclair.

Hope that helps!

SweDaisy said...

Thanks,

I will have to take a look. HomeSense is my favourite store. I can get lost in it for 2-3 hours.

Take care,
Lisa

Claire Kiefer said...

I have an art wall in my dining room that I love--it has several different prints and such, all in different frames--but I totally want to expand! I have so much art that I haven't even hung yet . . . man, I'm good at procrastinating projects like this!

Paula said...

@Claire - Thanks for stopping by my blog!