Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Picture Wall

I finally got around to adding some pictures to the wall going up the stairs. No nails this time. I found a new love - 3M Picture Hanging Strips. They are awesome! Make sure to use the proper amount of strips for your frame. I found out the hard way. Thankfully there was no broken glass.

[pictures from our trip to Punta Cana in January 2010]

3 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

That looks great! How many command hooks did you use per frame?

sheba said...

you're back! you've been missed! your house is always perfect...you really do need to come and put up the multitude of frames and photos i have hanging around my place!

Paula said...

@Lucky Girl - I used four strips per frame (they pictures are 11x14 I think). You might get away with using two but after having one on another wall fall down, I thought I would play it safe!