beautiful pics p!
Helping others always makes me smile too.As for watermarking, I have a Mac so I downloaded iWatermark for $20. there are some sites that you can use but I wasn't comfortable with up loading my pictures online in order to watermark them. Take care,Lisa
Thanks for the tip! I'm still learning the ins and outs of my Mac and what's available. I hear the Apple site has lots of info.
Gorgeous photos!!! =)
Check out my post..."versatile blogger"...you have been nominated! =)
I am happy when my loved ones smile from being in my company. they make me feel special and I love to do the same in return :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
beautiful pics p!
Helping others always makes me smile too.
As for watermarking, I have a Mac so I downloaded iWatermark for $20. there are some sites that you can use but I wasn't comfortable with up loading my pictures online in order to watermark them.
Take care,
Lisa
Thanks for the tip! I'm still learning the ins and outs of my Mac and what's available. I hear the Apple site has lots of info.
Gorgeous photos!!! =)
Check out my post..."versatile blogger"...you have been nominated! =)
I am happy when my loved ones smile from being in my company. they make me feel special and I love to do the same in return :D
Post a Comment